Prestigio devices to feature pre-installed Investing.com app
Prestigio, an international manufacturer of mobile devices, consumer electronics and accessories which are recognised in 85 countries, proudly announces the start of its newest partnership, with global financial portal, Investing.com.
Prestigio tablets and smartphones now offer a new, cutting-edge feature. With Investing.com’s Financial Markets App pre-installed on new phones beginning April 1st, and already available to download from the MultiStore at no cost for older Prestigio devices, customers benefit from an advanced financial tool on their phone that’s completely free.
Investing.com’s Android Financial Markets App is top-rated, providing all the breaking, critical information about prices, announcements and events that move the markets. Which is precisely what traders and investors need in order to succeed.
This leading Financial Markets App delivers real-time streaming quotes for thousands of financial instruments including forex, stocks, etfs, commodities, bonds, and global indices.
Among the key deal benefits:
* Prestigio users will receive 45 days ad-free as a bonus.
The Investing.com Financial Markets App keeps you constantly updated – even on the go – about everything going on in the market. Its foremost benefits:
* Realtime quotes for over 40 000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges, with LIVE charts and analysis tools;
* The fastest, most comprehensive, realtime economic calendar alerts, allowing users to stay on top of breaking global economic events;
* Latest analysis from the financial industry’s top experts;
* Beyond the G-10: Extensive coverage of Emerging Market economies; and
* Availability in 18 different languages.
The Investing.com Financial Markets App also allows you to customize the portfolio tracker, making it simple to follow your favourite financial instruments. Plus, the live signals feature, which is based on an advanced technical indicator system, makes Investing.com’s Financial Markets App the perfect market tool for traders.
The Investing.com Financial Markets App features a robust array of free trading and analysis tools, similar to those currently available only to Bloomberg subscribers for a significant fee.
The Investing.com Financial Markets App will be available free on Prestigio devices beginning 1 April, 2015.